You could be the Product Owner that we are looking for if you are familiar with API technologies like REST and OAuth, and have general knowledge of software architectures, software development processes and integrations. Customer focused attitude and good cross-functional communication skills are essential in this role.
Our customer is the manufacturer of the leading financial management software products in Finland. The software products are used byover 2,500 accounting offices and over 120,000 companies in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Our customer’s product development team consists of over 100 people – it’s a family of developers, testers, UX designers and domain experts, all working tightly together for a common goal. The development team is multinational and working in English, so we hope that you communicate fluently in English, both orally and in writing.
• Defining stories, managing and prioritizing the team’s backlog and assisting the team with story estimates.
• Involved in product backlog refinement and preparation of program increments.
• Drive the development of the minimal viable product (MVP) to budget and timelines
Here are some skills that you might possess in order to succeed in given position:
•Experience as a product owner, business analyst role, or relevant, transferable professional experience.
• Experience delivering on a commercial software development team.
• Previous experience and success working with agile development teams.
• Experience defining and prioritizing product features.
• Proven ability to self-manage and drive results (organize, prioritize, time manage and focus).
• Excellent communication skills required to translate business needs into technical terms.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence others. Ability to influence decision making across wide a variety of roles and levels in the organization.
• Understanding of API ecosystems and what is needed to build one
• Banking/Accounting domain knowledge
• Experience in Team lead, Project management
Hands on experience on:
• API development in JAVA or other language
• APIs from operational point of view
• Monitoring/surveillance etc
Some of our key technologies:
• Java 8 back-end
• Vaadin front-end framework
• React for mobile development
What do we offer?
• Very friendly atmosphere of mutual assistance and cooperation.
• Possibility to learn everyday
• 80 hours a year for educational initiatives of your choice
• Competitive salary, referral bonus, relocation packages
• All standard benefits like MultiSport, Health Insurance, Library, English Lessons
• Breakfasts, snacks or fresh fruits!