LiveBank is powered by Ailleron, a global, technology company building pioneering products for banking, telecommunication and hospitality industries. Our flagship products provide smart digital communication channels and the newest technologies to our clients. In short, we give them digital wings.
LiveBank is a unique solution that helps financial institutions fill the gap between cost-effective self-care internet/mobile banking and branches that are rich in advice, and effective in terms of conversion rate.
LiveBank lets banks engage with clients, using dynamic offers and real-time, online assistance through video, text chat, click to call, and co-browsing functionalities. This is the first platform allowing clients to conclude full transactions within a video channel.
This is a strategic sales role for individuals who truly want to achieve success from start to finish, understand their customer’s business and enable enterprises to increase their agility, speed to market, reduce TCO, and focus on applications that really provide value to the business. Your exceptional presentation skills will be given an opportunity to shine both in person and remotely. A great opportunity for someone who wants to engage with the best people, products and clients while executing sales strategies and programs to key accounts. The role also has direct input into developing and evolving platforms and products.
• Hunter role within Enterprise name accounts
• Engage senior executives to help them drive their core strategy, identify and extend new business
• Understand how your client leverages internal and customer collaboration applications technology
• Develop tailored value propositions (incl. financial analysis) for how LiveBank can help the client achieve business objectives
• Leverage internal resources and stakeholders to drive value and form the right deal structure for clients
• Manage the entire customer engagement cycle incl. account strategy, customer engagement, solutions development, and contract negotiation
Skills & Approach:
• 8+ years’ experience in enterprise sales with strong preference for Financial Services retail banking experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication (in at least English)
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences(in at least English)
• Demonstrable experience in C-Level selling and C-level relationship development within global clients operating complex, matrix driven structures
• Ability to create interest through differentiated value propositions to open the door with new clients or new contacts at existing customers
• Willingness to be an individual contributor
• Understanding of the technology landscape today and ability to have strategic discussions with clients about their use of technology
• Positive attitude and desire to work in a rapid-growth professional environment
• Travel required of up to 30%
General Values & Capabilities:
• Learning mindset – Ability to self-correct and learn from mistakes
• Highly collaborative – Must truly enjoy sitting in a room and hashing out better solutions
• Unrelenting desire to win and be a part of a winning team
• Focus, patience, and persistence – Ability to see things through to fruition even across hurdles and setbacks, some of our own making
• Ability to balance immediate execution with future scalability/repeatability