About the Team:
Everyone is different, but we respect diversity and strive to make everyone feel comfortable. We complement each other perfectly and are a close-knit team of like-minded people who genuinely love what they do. In our daily work, we use agile methodology and appreciate the feedback culture. We are constantly improving our skills and acquiring new knowledge. We put clients at the centre of everything we do and listen attentively to understand their needs and objectives. Our common goal is to create a high-end product that meets the challenges of modern banking. Join us and find out what it’s like to work with brilliant people on the best solutions in the industry.
About the Job:
Currently we’re looking for an Experienced DevOps engineer with a strong understanding of DevOps functions & ability to transform processes & deployments in our Product.
We appreciate working together, discussing with customers about their problems or needs and product ideas for creating the best possible solution as fast as possible, testing it with customers, and getting it released.
If you want to have a direct impact on a product and develop communication platform with international range that means you are a right person to work with us!
You will be responsible for:
- Software development in cooperation with team of developers focusing on ensuring stability of the environment as well as use of tools facilitating continuous integration.
- Perfecting provided services by direct participation in understanding the needs of our customers.
- Implementing the mechanisms for monitoring, notifications and reaction automation.
- LiveBank development, with a particular attention to cost optimization, simultaneously enabling quick and simple implementation of the Enterprise class system in the SaaS model.
- Implementing the application in diverse cloud centers all over the world.
- Cost analysis and diagnosis for possible implementations on different markets.
- Ensuring safety of the environment, helping in implementation of security measures required for scheduled security audits
- Implementing Cloud Governance policy
- Cooperation with tool and solution providers to use the entire potential of cloud computing
- Technical support in the system architecture
Join us if you:
- Have gained a solid foundation in general IT knowledge
- Have 2+ years of experience in working with any public cloud & 2+ year of experience in Google Cloud Platform
- Have hands-on experience in working with automation of programming environments and configuration of CI/CD systems
- Have strong experience skills in using Cloud SQL, Cloud Storage, Virtual Private Cloud, LoadBalancer, Cloud DNS, Cloud CDN, Google Stackdriver, Kubernetes Engine
- Have practical knowledge of the standards and cloud native solutions
- Are good in Bash or Powershell
- Are experienced in containerization and building environments using Kubernetes, Terraform
- Are experienced in monitoring web applications in production environment (logs, health, altering)
- Care about technical documents and securing implementations
- Are eager to learn & share your knowledge among other developers in the company
- Are ability to work in team (SCRUM methodology), with proficient communication skills and responsibility.
Nice to have:
- Are someone who would stay with us for years and not just for one project
- Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certificate
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator certificate
- Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist certificate