hoteliga is a company that develops software for the hotel industry in the SaaS model, operating on the global market. hoteliga’s purpose is to offer hoteliers, and the owners of any other type of accommodation property, a user-friendly and integrated platform. Even with the use of a simple smartphone, anyone can manage the daily operations of a hotel, a hostel, vacation apartments, villas etc. Ailleron, with its investment in hoteliga, is completing its portfolio of its applications offering and is expanding the available solutions to its customers, especially in the hospitality sector.
hoteliga is looking for creative people who can translate their knowledge and skills into product value.
• Analysis of market trends and customer needs
• Planning and implementing marketing activities
• Testing, monitoring and optimization of marketing activities
• Close cooperation with the sales team
• Fluent English, skills in other languages will be considered a plus
• At least 2-4 years of experience working as a marketing specialist in e-hospitality
• Marketing field of study
• Practical knowledge of marketing tools
• Experience in tourism/on-line platforms (PMS, channel managers, booking engine)
• Ability to learn fast
• Knowledge of word/excel, email etiquette
• Ability to work under pressure
• An interesting job full of challenges in an international team
• Independence in the implementation of task
• The possibility of professional development
• B2B contract (external contractor)
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking the application button.