LiveBank is powered by Ailleron, a global, technology company building pioneering products for banking, telecommunication and hospitality industries. Our flagship products provide smart digital communication channels and the newest technologies to our clients. In short, we give them digital wings.
LiveBank is a unique solution that helps financial institutions fill the gap between cost-effective self-care internet/mobile banking and branches that are rich in advice, and effective in terms of conversion rate.
LiveBank lets banks engage with clients, using dynamic offers and real-time, online assistance through video, text chat, click to call, and co-browsing functionalities. This is the first platform allowing clients to conclude full transactions within a video channel.
This is a strategic sales role for individuals who truly want to achieve success from start to finish, understand their customer’s business and enable enterprises to increase their agility, speed to market, reduce TCO, and focus on applications that really provide value to the business. Your exceptional presentation skills will be given an opportunity to shine both in person and remotely. A great opportunity for someone who wants to engage with the best people, products and clients while executing sales strategies and programs to key accounts. The role also has direct input into developing and evolving platforms and products.
• Learn the product offerings to become a subject matter expert for strategic clients
• Develop account and strategies for assigned customer base
• Conduct outbound prospecting and maintain key relationships to educate current and potential clients on products and services
• Prepare and present sales proposals and quotations to clients, incl. Sales, Digital, Marketing, Innovation departments
• Review and negotiate agreements and be the primary contact for LiveBank
• Own and resolve general sales inquiries pertaining to accounts and respond to RFPs
Skills & Approach:
• 4+ years’ experience in enterprise sales with strong preference for Financial Services retail banking experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication (in at least English)
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences(in at least English)
• Effectively manage opportunities which includes understanding compelling events, business drivers, yellow flags in the engagement, and critical next steps to improve chances of success
• Understanding of the technology landscape today and ability to have strategic discussions with clients about their use of technology
• Can-do attitude and desire to work in a rapid-growth professional environment
• Travel required of up to 30%
General Values & Capabilities:
• Learning mindset – Ability to self-correct and learn from mistakes
• Highly collaborative – Must truly enjoy sitting in a room and hashing out better solutions
• Unrelenting desire to win and be a part of a winning team
• Focus, patience, and persistence – Ability to see things through to fruition even across hurdles and setbacks, some of our own making
• Ability to balance immediate execution with future scalability/repeatability